Old April 14th 17, 10:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Smith

Default Flying Club Management Software

On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 10:23:35 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Our club (Windy City Soaring Association) has gathered a list of potential Flying Club Management Software features and packages.

We are wondering if anyone could provide guidance as to which may be the best. If you know of other software not listed, please let us know and we will add it.

Or, if you can refer us to a club who uses software of this type, we would love to speak with them about it.

We are a glider club with 75 members, 2 tow planes, and 5 gliders.
We would like to get the maximum number of the following features in one "easy to use" solution.

Below is what we have gathered so far in no particular order.
Thanks.

FEATURES WISH LIST
Accounting
Member DB
Email Distribution Lists
Non-Member DB
Committees
Pilot Currency
Pilot Training
Aircraft Use
Aircraft Maintenance
Web Site
Document Library
Photo Album
E-Commerce
Surveys
Forums
Duty Calendar(s)
Event Calendar
Ride Calendar
Aircraft Scheduling

SOFTWARE FOUND SO FAR
ClubExpress clubexpress.com
ClubHosting clubhosting.org
Aircraft Clubs aircraftclubs.com
Click n' Glide clicknglide.com
Free-Flight http://www.free-flight.info/
Flight Schedule Pro flightschedulepro.com
Schedule Pointe schedulepointe.com
SkyManager skymanager.com
Flylogio flylogio.com/aeroclub-management
My FBO Myfbo.com
TotalFBO https://totalfbo.com/
Hold Short holdshort.com
Fly4FunScheduling fly4funscheduling.com
Tak-off tak-off.com
Pilot Schedule pilotschedule.com
Flying Club Manager fcmgr.com
Schedule Master schedulemaster.com
Schedule Now schedule-now.net
Odoo odoo.com

Chris,

We are currently working on that very solution. We have one two plane and 10 sailplanes. The people with marketable skills have already started coding the database. We've addressed several of the issues we run into and should have a solution in the next couple months.

Cypress Soaring, SoCal.

John