Old March 28th 04, 07:46 PM
C J Campbell

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message

I thought the original message was well written and I didn't feel the
poster was on a rampage.

If the facts presented are true, like the guy in a Pitts causing

injuries
to livestock and other low level buzz jobs, then we are shooting

ourselves
in our collective foot if we as a group cry foul when such

transgressions
happen and are brought out for discussion.

Acting like Campbell is why FAA no longer has any credibility in the US

WRT
noise. It is much better to help fix the man's noise problem than to

fight
a battle you can only lose.

Neither one of you clowns read the whole post. It is especially funny to
hear Tarver talking about others lacking credibility, however.

If you had read the whole post, you would have noticed that I did not excuse
the Pitts pilot or anybody else. I said that noise was a problem, but that
organizations like Stop the Noise actually make the problem worse rather
than better. What I said was that we need a whole new approach to the way we
are dealing with noise issues. What is being done now is obviously not
working and is probably making the problem worse.

I strenuously object to your taking a few words out of context and
re-phrasing them to say something the exact opposite of what I intended.
However, based on your previous posts, I certainly am not surprised. You are
idiots, no question about it. Worse, you have no integrity whatsoever.