Old October 23rd 03, 01:49 PM
John Stricker

What on God's green earth are you talking about?

I didn't change the topic, I responded to a statement you made, amongst
others. You then proceeded to quote a part of one paragraph of my response.
Daunting, to me, is a difficult and challenging thing. Not impossible. If
I did want to buy a wiring harness, why would I buy one from someone with no
experience on the engine I'm working on for an application that was in no
way similar to the harness I need?

Some of us are the "masters of word all unspoken and blah blah blah"

Some of you have simply never learned to think things through. The
statement you quoted from me showed you missed the point completely. It's
the last part that's important. Any difficult project can be completed
given a sufficient quantity of time and/or money. But it's one thing to
have many failure modes on the ground and quite another to have them in the
air. THAT'S the important point of my comment. In one case, I coast to a
stop on the highway and use my cellphone to call a tow truck. In the other,
I'm practicing a forced landing for real.

There is a reason that the certified engines have remained very simple
systems.

John Stricker

"Robert Schieck" wrote in message
You are changing the topic again....

I never said that you said it was too daunting, I just said that if it
was, you could purchase one from Brian, here is a quote from your first
message:

I'm elbow deep into a Northstar right now for a completely (ground-based)
different purpose. The electronics and systems on this are daunting with
untold failure modes.

We are the masters of word all unspoken and slave to those that are.....

Rob