Old October 23rd 03, 11:30 PM
Morgans

"John Stricker" wrote in message

Oh, and BTW, I'd rather work on 6 Caddy's than one damn Mercedes or BMW,

and
don't even begin to talk parts price comparison with me. $700 for a damn
fuel pump in a Mercedes (like I just put in my brothers car)? Koni shocks
being $150 a pair cheaper for a BMW than the factory shocks. I think not.
And don't even begin to compare smoothness of the powertrain between one

of
those cars and a Northstar because they simply don't compare.
Implementation my butt. I guess if you pay that much just to drive some
German or Japanese car it's easy to convince yourself just how superior it
is.

John Stricker

chuckle chuckle, snort, chuckle. !

Amen, brother!