Old December 7th 18, 05:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Looking for a Schweizer ballast box

On Wednesday, August 15, 2018 at 8:50:56 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Our club bought a 1-26 and it came without the ballast arrangement for lightweight pilots. So we are looking for such, at least the box that holds the ballast (we have the "brick" itself available in our 2-33, presumably the same). Anybody got that part sitting around from a wrecked 1-26 or 2-33?

We're still seeking such a ballast box, if anybody got a used one. Thanks.