Old December 15th 18, 05:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
SoaringXCellence

Default Smart Phone Software

On Saturday, December 15, 2018 at 8:46:09 AM UTC-8, 6PK wrote:
Please explain?

The OpenVario is available as a kit from Stefan Langer:

https://www.stefly.aero/

His site also explains the controller possibilities. This particular version of XCSoar is running on a Linux based CubieBoard 2.

When I was running on an Android tablet I used a Bluetooth mouse to interact with the program, but a keyboard would work too.

You can check out the whole OpenVario project he

http://openvario.org/doku.php

There are still several individuals doing development, but not at the pace it used to be.

MB