Old November 4th 06, 10:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
hans

Default Winter is long.....

No sailplane is ugly as long as you fly it. It might not please your eye
when you see it from the outside, but if I have to decide between a
seat in a PW5 in reasonable weather and the chair behind my work desk I
will opt for the PW5, despite the fact that I enjoy work and know I have
to work sufficient hours to get the paycheck at the end of the month.

Of course the situation is different, if I have to select between a PW5
and my Ventus.

Al Eddie schrieb:
Not quite correct, Al.

PW5s are so ugly the SKY rejects them...

;o)

At 11:00 03 November 2006, wrote:
PW5's are so ugly the ground rejects them....

There bring on the pw5 flame fest

Al