Old December 30th 08, 01:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning
Mike

Default Local GA Flights

"Bear Bottoms" wrote in message
On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 03:30:24 -0500, renminbis wrote:

On Sun, 28 Dec 2008 12:35:49 -0800 (PST), terry wrote:

Get used to it

Get used to this, asshole.

........................./´¯/)
......................,/¯..//
...................../..../ /
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`•¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´(..´......,~/'...')
.........\.................\/..../

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I guess when you live at home with mommy, and school is out for the
holidays, what better things can you do but to invent sock puppets so you
can have someone to agree with, eh imposter boi? It's not as if anyone else
is going to laugh at your lame antics.

Impostery, sockpuppetry, and now the old text-graphic middle finger. Gee,
I'm sure nobody has seen those silly tricks before. On the other hand, such
nonsense predates...well, you, imposter boi. Damn you are getting so
boring, sonny. Haven't you learned anything from Maxie yet?