Old June 17th 19, 07:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Wanted: FRONT nose Trim weights for LS gliders

Thanks Paul, for the photo and measurements! I was able to retrieve the one that I have from my cockpit yesterday (before it rained!). But now I don't have to do so much! It IS really simple!

The corners on mine are also worn out/rounded off, and so I think this is an important feature---not to have sharp corners.

I will post what happens when I go to the machinist---depending on my work schedule, it may be a few days. It is always fun to have some project related to soaring going on.