Old June 18th 04, 08:23 PM
Dale Kramer

I agree, I find the list totally frustrating to use:

1. There is no way to determine the currency of the presented data.
It needs an 'As of' time column and a 'Current time' displayed (and
updating), at the top of screen. Some pilots data is current and
others don't update for hours. These times should be local time to
match the home page reporter.
2. From what I can see, none of the data to the right of Start UTC
time is accurate and I don't think we can even assume the Start time
is correct.
3. The times are UTC while the person who reports on the home page
uses local time, very hard to follow. I spend most of my time
subtracting 2 hrs from the reporters times and adding 6 hrs to my
computers clock to figure out basic timimg info. Just doing Item 1
would solve that at least.

It needs a MAP and a LIST.

Dale Kramer
KiloOne