Old July 25th 06, 04:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.radio.scanner,rec.aviation.military.naval
Vee-One

Default JTFEX-06 going today; "Solid 02" up

wrote in message
oups.com...
JTFEX going today; "Solid 02" up
````````````````````````````````
It is Mon, 9:34am EDT (1334z).
At about 9am (1300z) this morning "Solid 02" departed MacDill AFB. I
am fairly certain that this is the RAF E-3D AWACS aircraft (ZH104) that
I heard going into MacDill on Friday using the callsign "Ascot 7058."
At that time I conjectured that he might be here for the JTFEX-06
exercise.

Wow, you've got the Brits down there, and we've got NATO and JASDEF AWACS up
here in AK for an Exercise. All we need now are the Frogs and the Saudis,
and we could have a party!

Vee-One