Old August 12th 08, 09:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Bruce A. Frank

Default Harbor Freight Support group

I thought it was bad that Home Depot was running this radio ad:

Where are we going Dad? Home Depot. What are you going to get? I don't
know, I'll figure it out when we get there!

Recently I am discovering that if I take my wife, my trips take three
times as long...didn't know she was interested in this stuff.

Lucky for me HF is 20 minutes away and it is a very small store. Home
Depot is only 3 minutes away. I need help. It takes less time to go to
HD and buy another tool that to try to find the one I know I have
somewhere. I have 5 measuring tapes and 6 of the reversible tip screw
drivers...and I still can't find one when I need it!