Old March 31st 10, 01:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default Hunt "me" down, I dare you

On Mar 30, 11:54*pm, george wrote:
On Mar 31, 3:34*pm, Jim Logajan wrote:

Mark wrote:
So, hunt "me" down, please.

Sigh. Very nicely played. Sent you e-mail and it bounced:

554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account
) [-5] - mta1091.mail.sk1.yahoo.com
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable

Expose my identity.

No thanks.

Sounds more than a little kinky wanting some-one to expose him....

That's right George. I'd like someone with
computer skills, even if it takes law enforcement,
to identify Jeffrey Bloss, the troll that uses my
identity to flood newsgroups such as this with
libelous spam, and runs off the regular folks.
That's the true behaviour of a troll.

You know, I've only posted here a few times. I
asked about the flying characteristics of canards
verses traditional designs, and I asked about a
way to avoid high insurance premiums. That's
about it other than a couple of avation comments,
or maybe a little humor.

When "a" and I struck up a conversation months
ago, Jeffrey was in full bloom here. I was able to
draw him away from "a", and then Jeffrey went crazy
and became obsessed with me, including sending
malware e-mails to me, and scripting fake dialogue
between "me" and one of his sockpuppets, in
which he pretends I'm mad and cussing him out.

I simply chose yesterday to return here and
confront the little *******, because I know he's
still in this group. I've offered a 1000 dollar
reward to anyone who can expose his identity,
and location.

End of Story.

---
Mark