Old July 30th 18, 06:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Grob 102 maintenance and parts manual

On Sunday, July 29, 2018 at 7:00:06 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Saturday, July 28, 2018 at 3:21:47 PM UTC-4, Tango Papa of IN wrote:
Recently I Purchased an Astir CS. I was surprise to see that someone installed the spoiler connection bolts the way that if I open the spoiler fully it will jam all the way open.
Could anyone share maintenance manual that we can install the new bolts correctly? I have to find out what kind of bolts I need for sure.
Such a popular glider, someone must have a parts and maintenance manual.. Where can I get one?
Thanks guys!

I could not find a complite maintenance manual at the Linder site. Is this hard to come by? Does anyoneone of you have one? How can I get it? my AI needs to have it. Thanks

To the best of my knowledge Lindner charges for copies of the manuals - a while back there was an SB and AD issued under the EASA requiring the manuals to be of a certain revision. Being in Canada where AD's issued by the original type certification authority are automatically applied we bought new manuals each of which came with the serial number of the particular glider printed on the pages. Lindner has been very helpful with parts and support for out Grobs (and the privately owned Phoebus in the club) so they should be able to get you a full manual pretty quickly.

I may have a chance this week to check out the manual for our 102 Standard 3 and if the manual has a picture of the parts in question I can email a picture in the hopes that it is of some help even though quite a few design changes happened to the 102 over the years.