Old December 9th 13, 06:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Nick Kennedy

Default LXNAV V3 Issues

I have a LXNAV V3 vario in my panel. It is a fantastic digital TE vario that can be configured in many different ways.
On the Main screen you can show Altitude, Speed to fly, Battery power, Averager.
On the warm up page you can set Mc Cready, Bugs, Ballast. The Vario also has your polar in it. It creates a logbook of all your flights!
The digital pressure sensor takes data more than 100 times per second.
Internal speaker.
Anti reflective coated glass.
Works at 6 - 16 volts' which means when everything goes dead in your ship it probably will still work.
Easy to install and use.
Hooked up to a good TE source it works perfect.

Craggy Aero has the manual on his web page, look into it and you will be impressed on the capabilities of this high quality inexpensive vario.

One aspect I really like is the color screen; when you get up in the shade at cloudbase, it is beautiful to look at.

Great support from LXNAV and Craggy Aero.
Nick