Old November 22nd 08, 11:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Default Mentally unstable airline pilot forcibly removed from flight deck

Beauciphus writes:

None of the simulators I've used have a B button or online or offline mode.

The buttons on many simulators are in front of the instructor, not the pilot.
Desktop sims don't have an instructor, so the pilot handles everything.

Online and offline modes refer to live connections to flight simulation
networks, a standard feature on modern desktop simulators. The main advantage
of networks for simming is that you can get realistic ATC from real people.

It sounds like you're describibg a video game.

I don't know of any video games that have features like this. Then again, I
have little experience with video games.