Old December 8th 14, 07:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Daniel Baumli

Default Clothes for gliderpilots

Hi Sean,

Thanks for your feedback.
If we get the same good response like in europe, we try to find a reseller in the US. To avoid expensive shipping and returns. And to make it easier for clients.
It was never the approach to make the most cheapest clothes. Patagonia or Northface are probably the biggest outdoor clothing companys and they produce up to 30'000 pieces from the same pants with a good quality, long story short we will never reach their prices.

If you take a procuct from arcteryx or even north face with the same quality of the fabric and same amount of features you will see that we're not far away from their prices.

About the pockets- I have to make a correction- you can use them for writing, I note there frequencies, transponder codes etc. You have even a holder for a pen. Here you can find high res pictures of all features:
http://www.milvus.aero/produkte/bravo/

As you can certainly see on the linked page there are plenty more other features than the kneepockets.

I appreciate all the comments so far, it helps us to progress.

Daniel