Old January 13th 04, 04:47 AM
Bill Daniels

"clay thomas" wrote in message

You might try the urathane foam that comes in a can or blue dow foam
you could hollow out so that you would have no seams.

You know, I had thought of that urethane foam in an aerosol can. Maybe I
could suspend the flask in a tube made of polyethylene sheet and fill the
annulus with foam. After the stuff hardens I could trim off the excess.
Could be messy though.

I'm wondering if I should try to find a pint size glass thermos bottle and a
one hole stopper. That way I could stuff in some of that copper wool
everyone likes. All I can remember are 1 quart size though.

Bill Daniels