Old September 20th 11, 02:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Cambridge Cables

Hi TJ,

I have a used Cambridge Cradle (CAA-128) in stock for $95. It doesn't look
new, but I tested it and it works great. It has a short cable with RJ
connector. If you already have a panel mounted RJ connector (the standard
Cambridge setup) then you are all set. If not, I have several RJ adapter
options and the required CAA-098 cable in stock. You can see the parts
he
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/cai_prices.htm#CAA-128

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

"Bill" wrote in message
Looking for the cable that goes from the back of the Cambridge GPS 20
box to the bottom of
an Aero 1520 Pocket PC. I understand they are 1) Out of production
and 2) Subject to failure
both from the wires breaking and the clip mechanism wearing out.

Would like to buy a couple of them to have for next season. Any one
"parting out" an older
system?

TJ