Old May 11th 05, 08:25 PM
Christopher Campbell

On 5/11/05 9:40 AM, in article
, "Paul kgyy"
wrote:

True to the rugged pioneer spirit of our great country, DC cowered for
cover again as a Cessna violated the no-fly zone. Fighter jets were
scrambled to deal with this imminent threat to the security of our
nation.

The pilots of those fighter jets, armed to the teeth, would be arrested the
moment they flew a Cessna 150 into the same area. Apparently the latest
technology in military armament is less dangerous than a Cessna 150. What
does the government know about our little airplanes that we don't? We should
form a committee to study the secret powers we are wielding!