Old February 27th 05, 11:30 PM
Quilljar

I have a grandson who has enjoyed FSims since he was about six. I just used
to get him into the air by slewing first ,and then he hunted about in a Lear
Jet to find AI aircraft to crash into! He soon became very skilled, much
better than I am, and especially at using all the different facilites the
sim offers. He would play for three or four hours at a time.
One of the great Educational benefits was the practice in spatial awareness
and 3D thinking.

Since my son's pending divorce, I don't get to have the fun with him that we
used to enjoy any more :-(
He taught me not to take it too seriously!

Quilljar