Old May 11th 05, 06:51 PM
Happy Dog

"Steven P. McNicoll"

When you say something in a discussion that has referenced US documents
and used examples at US airports in a forum where participants are
overwhelmingly from the US that does not apply to the US it is incumbent
on you to point out that what you're saying does not apply to the US.

My mention of control zones was an insignificant error and I corrected it in
two subsequent posts. It still would have been an error regardless of
whether I identified my location with a giant flag on every post. Your
suggestion that non-US posters identify themselves when posting is still
moronic. What difference would it make if every person posting from Canada
identified themselves in every post? It would make much more sense to have
morons and assholes identify themselves in every post.

moo