Old August 21st 11, 08:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Cookie

Default IDAHO FATALITY

Sure looks like you guys have "hijacked" this thread and are, for some
reason, back on the "glider signals and radio thread again"

It was all pretty much said in the earlier, long thread.............

As for this incident....I already see the blame being directed away
from the PIC.....some hint at the NTSB doing poor investigations...as
if that has anything to to with this......somebody else hinted that
the accident was "unavoidable"....Come on guys....

I figured you all would come up with some reasons why this guys should
have been in radio contact with somebody...that would have prevented
the accident..

Or I expected you to come up with something like..."If only he had one
of those electronic angle of attack indicators, and an audible stall
warning (horn) and a visual stall warning (light) and some sort of
automatic yaw controller......"

Hmmmmm.....

Cookie