Old August 15th 03, 05:55 AM
The Enlightenment

"Mike Keown" wrote in message ...
"T3" wrote in message
m...
Given the USA's dependence on space based assets for communication,

control
as well as surveillance and targeting not to mention what else we are not
aware of (black ops), it would seem that the Chinese have robust projects

deny the USA space at a time of its choosing. Recent reports indicate they
(Chicoms) are hiding a major part their defense spending, it would appear
they have plan. Is it Taiwan or maybe "something" larger?

T3
Its paranoia, on both sides, nothing more-nothing less.

China needs us and we need China. Neither can afford
a stand off at this time, but yet the game must go on.
Mike

Demographic 'changes' in the US will eventually lead to the ascendence
of Chinese supremacy. They have the patience to wait while their
technological and manufacturing prowess perfects itself and watch
while the US implodes in problems of its own making Ala California.
Yep, China needs the US... for now.