Old December 19th 07, 01:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Ron Natalie

Default Always something to be learned

wrote:
A very interesting article.

http://www.designnews.com/article/CA...dustryid=43657

How could this error be trapped?

All you "owner produced parts" guys take note.

I wonder if this instance is what shut down the carb guys.

It would be nice to actually have some details other than the
self-congratulatory conclusion by some proferssor who doesn't
seem to have been integral to the investigation.

I can't find any accidents that match the description. Nothing
in Hyannis, nothing mentioning the word carb, carburator, or
throttle anywhere in Massachusettes, even searched every fatal
accident in MASS back to 1990 and can't find anything resembling
this incident.

Anybody find this incident?