Old September 6th 14, 09:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Gregg Leslie[_2_]

Default Glide Navigator II Problem

Hi Ray,

If my memory serves me correctly the turnpoint file extension should be a
dat, u could save the turnpoints on your CF card as .dat. The only other
time
that happened to me was trying to load to many waypoints.

At 19:28 06 September 2014, rlovinggood wrote:
My GNII, running on an iPAQ 3955, won't load files.

I have the program file under the "Start" menu.
I have the turnpoint file, in *.txt format, under "My Documents."
I have the airspace file, in *.sua format, under "My Documents."

The same files are on the storage card.

I've been using this setup for many years, but all of a sudden, it

doesn't
work.

GNII starts on the pda, goes to the screen which allows selecting to use
GPS input or run as a simulator, but when it gets to the screen of
"Initializing GNII" and "Loading files", it hangs, as if it can't find

the
files.

Greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks,