Old May 3rd 07, 03:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default History question: homebuilt pushers

On May 2, 9:59 am, Ron Wanttaja wrote:
Well, there's one homebuilt pusher from the era by extension, at least. The
Curtiss Junior was a production plane from the '30s...
...and an all-wood homebuilt version was introduced in the '60s, called the
Woody Pusher.

That's the kind of thing I expected to see in the Flying and Glider
manuals! It just seemed odd that there were no pushers in the
manuals. (Okay, there's an airboat depicted at the end of one of the
books, but that article is about making propellors.) I wanted to see
the plans to a pusher of the era.

On to the next quest ...

Thanks, all.