Old September 22nd 17, 09:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
waremark

Default sunlight readable iphone

"While the locations of the nav boxes are the same between pages, you can
configure the nav boxes to display different data on each page. You can
also configure XCSoar to automatically switch between climb, cruise, and
final glide pages. "

Yes. I prefer to have the same info in the same place on each page. So I want a normal map with less info, and another with additional info. Possible in SYM, not in XCS. I don't want it changing the position of info automatically and have that switched off in XCS. My brain must work differently from the XCS devs. But from teaching other club members how to use these things which I do often I know I am much better at coping with them than most.