Old December 19th 06, 03:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

Default Z's network?

Are you always so prone to understatements? To say that the Aero News
Network is not completely trustworthy is the understatement of the
century. About the only thing you can really trust are the many
stories copied from news releases from other sources which are rarely
if ever credited to the source as is done in any real news source.
ANN, like his defunct printed Aviation Enquirer are little more than
aviation trash tabloids worth exactly what you pay for them...nothing.
I won't claim that to be the "general consensus" but will wager few
beyond "Yawn" will find substantial reason do disagree.

TSS7 wrote:
Is it the general consensus that Zoom's Aero News Network is not
completely trustworthy? It would seem he is just re-posting news he
gets from some source. But I wonder if he doesn't "doctor up" the
articles himself. If he's doing that, then they should throw him off
the internet. I wonder if there is proof of him doing just that??
I've read his website, but I get the feeling he's censoring the news.
If so, he probably needs the Aero News Network as a sounding board to
keep his ability to post news in some fashion the way he wants it
posted. I wonder is there is another site like his that posts news
that isn't under an influence of someone of his character?