Old May 13th 10, 06:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Britton

Default Wing Stands

I use one and like it better than my Cobra one since it has a wider
spot for the wing to sit on, plus 4 wide legs instead of the normal
3. Collapses to almost half the length of my trailer box.
I added foam padding plus a carpet covering to the top. Although I've
seen some use it with just some foam glued to the top.

The only issue I had with mine is the tightening handle broke off
after many, many repeated uses. I was tightening down way too hard
though. Bought some replacement handles and haven't broken another
one since.

Britton (strong arm) B.