Old November 4th 16, 08:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Treasure Coast Soaring

On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 6:46:45 PM UTC-4, wrote:
We are now accepting applications for our new club located in Vero Beach, Florida. Hangar space is available for both assembled and trailered sailplanes. this is a great opportunity to store your ship for the winter months here in beautiful Vero Beach. Tows are available daily, you will not find a better soaring location in Florida. Call and reserve your hangar spot today. Bob 772-453-9999

Treasure Coast Soaring Club has been established and now a formal corporation. As of November 3rd we have signed the contract for the hangar and field in Vero Beach. There is room for indoors storage of sailplanes and trailers. Tow will be available daily if needed. Check us out and become a member of this new club. Bob 772-453-9999