Old March 12th 10, 08:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
TRKA

Default LK8000 questions

On 12 Mrz., 08:40, TRKA wrote:
On 11 Mrz., 22:21, SoaringXCellence wrote:

Andy,

The LK8000 software in still in beta and only approved beta-testers
have access to the software. *The changes cycles are very short!
Documentation is NOT keeping up with the changes. *As result the
developer is not ready to be dealing with what are in fact simple
questions that would normally be answered in the standard
documentation. *The choice is either work on the code or the
documentation and he has chosen the code. *As the development cycle
slows I think the documentation will get the attention and the overall
usability of the software will become available.

If you want to follow along with the development and general interest,
here is the forum link:

http://www.postfrontal.com/forum/default.asp?CAT_ID=11

I have offered to assist in the creation of a wiki documentation, Real-
Soon-Now.

Mike

Mike this is absolutly not true what you are saying!!!! How could you
write that when you dont know it really.
Every feature and every bugfix is well documentated and there is a
great manual!www.bware.it/xcsoar

http://www.bware.it/LK8000/