Old July 14th 07, 04:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Big John

Default Heart trouble

MS

I had a series of blood drawn from arm (not finger)to test. I'm taking
the lest level I can (4 mg) to prevent blood clots in heart from
pacemaker leads.

Also after last two surgeries, they shocked my heart (with the big
paddles they use to restart heart if it stops) and it went back in
rhythm for a day and a half each time and then fell back into A-Fib
(

Each case is different so (CJ) get all the options before you go with
any.

Big John

On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 05:14:08 -0400, "Mortimer Schnerd, RN"
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com wrote:

Big John wrote:
I am on coumadin (blood thinner) and just touch something and bleed.
Have scars from this on both arms. If I'm doing any work I wear rubber
gloves to prevent fingers and hands from bleeding.

Has your doc considered adjusting your dosage? Are you getting regular lab
draws to see what your INR is?