Old March 8th 08, 03:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
William Hung[_2_]

Default A Call to Arms from Richard VanGrunsven

On Mar 7, 10:07*pm, "Morgans" wrote:
"William Hung" wrote I agree with you to a certain
point. *I think that there arepeople out
there who are better off having 'one made for them' than to have them
make it themselves. *I know people will say, 'so let them get a
certified one!' *Well... just well...

They still have the freedom to go out and buy an experimental that was
constructed by someone else, under the rights allowed the person that built
it, as educational/recreational.

Until the regulations are change to allow people to build airplanes for
hire, and not have to be certified, that is the only way to go, except the
limitations of LSA.

You don't like a reg, get it changed. *You don't have the right to screw it
up for me, when I decide to build-legally, under the current amateur built
provisions.
--
Jim in NC

It's not that I don't like the reg or wanting them changed, I just
want to be able to get help on my project if I get to a point where I
think, 'Hey maybe I'm not so confident about doing this part myself'.
I am still thinking about building my own plane, but that time hasn't
yet arrived.

I can see stol's point of view that there are people out there with
more money than brains. People who pay pros to do their work an
claiming credit for it. Those people are slimeballs, I agree.

Wil