Old December 4th 20, 01:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Recommendation for Becker radio shop

Been around aviation a long time but a newbie to the soaring community Helping a friend sort out some issues in a motor glider

The Becker 3200 com radio suddenly failed. Was working fine and on the next flight nothing after starting up the engine. Will not power up. I verified that it is getting power to the radio.

The tach also mysteriously died and the fuse on the vario blew. I suspect an over voltage problem but have not finished diagnostics.

Any recommendations on a shop to send the Becker radio to?

Bill