Old April 27th 07, 11:23 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Byron Covey

Default An Interview With Chuck Yeager

I have had several one-on-one conversations with him, and can report that
you are incorrect. He is not "sort of a prick." He is 100% prick.

As another poster noted, he gives no credit to anyone other than himself,
with the possible exception of recognizing Bob Hoover as a good test pilot.

BJC

"Snidely" wrote in message
I stumbled across this recent interview of Chuck Yeager on a PBS station in
West Virginia.

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIeiMNjv0BQ
Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0tku2b-Xms

Not a good one for Yeager. He comes off as being quite arrogant and not a
little condescending. I'd heard rumblings from time to time that he's sort
of a prick, but until now had not seen or heard anything concrete.

I think it is sad.