Old February 1st 11, 12:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony V

Default ASW20 or LS6

I've owned a "6-b" for 9 years now and just love the way it handles.
Cross wind take offs are a breeze (pun intended) - even with the CG
hook.The durned glider just tracks straight - a far cry from the Pegasus
that I had a share in that seemed to want to head for the side lines
whenever there was a hint of a cross wind. I'm 5'9'' and 185 lbs and it
is a bit snug but I kind of like that as it sort of makes you feel like
you're part of the machine. The "6-b" (and 'c') has a stiff wing and you
feel that in the ride but you get used to it. Sometimes I do wish that
it had landing flaps like the '20' for short fields.

Tony
http://home.comcast.net/~verhulst/SOARING