Old April 12th 12, 05:45 AM
chiefpilot chiefpilot is offline
Junior Member

Location: Hood River

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff View Post
Hi! I am a modeler and am starting on a 1/4 scale piper cub. I am
going to build the J3P model with the Lenape 3 cylinder radial engine.
Currently have a Saito 3 cylinder engine I am using on the model.

Does anyone know of a J3P anywhere that is flying and I could
photograph?

Thanks!
Cliff

*** Sent via http://www.automationtools.com ***
Add a newsgroup interface to your website today.
We have a flying Lenape cub at WAAAM in Hood River Oregon, I am planning on taking it to OSH for the flyin this year. You may conntact me for pictures or info. We are and non profit, so anyone that would help the effort to get to OSH please contact me. thanks, Ben