Old April 8th 18, 10:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Darryl Ramm

Default Spinning a Pegase

On Sunday, April 8, 2018 at 2:06:37 AM UTC-7, Dan S wrote:
My Pegase 101's flight manual states that aerobatic maneuvers including intentional spins are prohibited.

I'm keen to test the behaviour of the glider in a spin and also the spin recovery procedure.

Is the Pegase really unsuitable for intentional spins, will the wings fall off?

"wings falling off" would not be the first issue I'd worry about.

The question is unlikely as simple as is the Pegasus suitable for any specific aerobatic maneuver, prohibited by the flight manual or otherwise, and more is the pilot suitably skilled to do something in a certain aircraft. And I doubt folks here can guess about your skills.