Old October 18th 05, 07:51 PM
Greg Farris

Default aerial photography at night

In article ,
says...

Oh? I couldn't find any such information on Dicomed's site. I'd be
interested in a pointer to some info about this one or other 6x6cm sensor
products, since the largest that I've seen are in the neighborhood of 36mm
x 49mm (e.g. Imacon).

Here's some older info :

http://www.epi-centre.com/reports/9604cs.html

and more recently, they introduced a single-shot color back :

http://www.epi-centre.com/reports/9610ecs.html

One has to look for historical articles on these items, as they did not
capture their intended markets at the time of their introduction. The $55K+
price tag certainly had something to do with that.

These are _scanning_ backs, not single-shot sensors. They'd be fairly
useless for aerial photography. ;-)

Agreed!!

G Faris