Old June 1st 06, 03:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Has Anyone Used The "Approach Sport Hub Avionics Wiring Systems"?

Great feedback Mike! Thanks!

I'll have to ask the local avionics shops whether they've installed one
of these or not, like you suggested.

The hub, from Aircraft Spruce, is a special order item and is
non-cancellable and non-returnable, so I certainly wouldn't go buy one,
without being sure it was the right fit for an upgrade plan.

Like you, I think the concept is great too! Why break into the harness
everytime and do complex re-wiring, when you can theoretically just
plug into the hub? If, however, you have to make modifications to the
hub to add a piece of equipment they don't support, I wouldn't like
that idea.

I'll have to give this one some more thought...

Thanks,
Todd