Old May 5th 07, 07:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Stewart Kissel

Default LAK-12 Question

I googled this topic and could not find previous threads
on RAS, but I suspect they exist. I would expect most
experiences are similiar to mine...helped put the huge
wings on, but no time flying the bird. It would be
my experience that if one of these landed out in a
field where self-riggers would not operate...it would
be 3-4 strong friends to get it into a trailer. Assembly/disassem
bly reminded me of a Grob 103, although on hardtop
with self rigging gear and a good trailer I suspect
things would be much easier.