Old December 1st 03, 01:05 PM
Dave S

Sounds like you need to tell Mr Adamant to show you how its done... and
see if he's really correct on this issue..

Dave

Jim wrote:
Thanks. I thought I knew the unit pretty well and didn't think you could do
it however the person telling me that you could was very adamant about it.
The topic came up while doing multiple practice approaches at a non towered
airport and started out with the question "Why don't you just load all the
approaches before you take off?" Ummmm.... you can't!
Jim

"Richard Kaplan" wrote in message
om...

"Jim" wrote in message

I've been told that it is possible to load successive approaches in the
flight plan page but have been un able to either figure out how to do it

or

find any info in the manual about it. For instance if I wanted to

create a

I am unaware of any way to do this, nor would I consider this to be a
desirable feature. I think there would be too much risk of confusion
which approach you are flying and/or how to sequence to a missed
approach hold vs. sequence to a new approach.

I suppose you could enter the waypoints for an approach manually, but
in that case the approach would not arm/activate/annunciate correctly
and thus that would not be desirable.

--
Richard Kaplan, CFII

www.flyimc.com