Old January 28th 04, 03:22 PM
Dennis O'Connor

No BWB, you are not forgotten, merely dreaded
denny
"Roger Halstead" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 04:16:24 GMT, (Badwater
Bill) wrote:

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 21:54:16 -0600, "VideoGuy" gkasten at brick dot
net wrote:

Err... Sorry Bill, or is it MR. Phillips?

Gary

It's Dr. Phillips, but I don't use that at all. I prefer Badwater
Bill as I have used it here for nearly 10 years. The Dr. bull **** is
for when I lecture at universities or in Europe. They're big on
titles in both of those places.

I can't believe all the new people that must be in here. I go away
for a year or so and everybody forgets me.

Bill, you're just like a case of hemorrhoids and just as subtle.
Which is really unforgettable. :-))

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com

I'll make a bigger impact this time.