Old January 10th 07, 01:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Montblack

Default Pix of our new fuel truck

("Ron Wanttaja" wrote)
(The Story Special was one of flying homebuilts when our Chapter was
started about 51 years ago. Read about it starting at page 3 at)

http://www.eaa26.org/sept06.pdf

Our Chapter 237
(ANE) Anoka County-Blaine Airport -- Mpls, MN

We split off from Chapter 25 back in the mid 60's. Chapter 25 was (40+ years
ago) meeting in a guy's basement in Minneapolis. One day our founder got out
a map and said, 'People who live north of this line might be interested in
starting a new Chapter' - That's how EAA 237 was born.

Your Chapter (EAA 26) has a very nice pdf newsletter.
http://www.eaa26.org/sept06.pdf

Chapter 25 Webmaster Wins 1st Place in EAA Competition
http://www.eaa25.org/2006/07/29/chapter-25-webmaster-wins-1st-place-in-eaa-competition/

Montblack