Old October 30th 05, 11:37 PM
Sylvain

Default FAA Handbooks $5.00

NW_PILOT wrote:
These Are Free!!! Here is the faa's link to the free download's

http://www.faa.gov/library/manuals/

some of us prefer hard copies (you know, the kind
you can scribble on and which don't run out of
batteries), and 5 bucks for a good quality print
out sounds like a good deal to me (bring the pdf
files to your local kinko or equivalent and see how
much it will cost to print -- good quality, not
lousy personal laser printers quality -- and bind)...

Note that I haven't used the services of the original
poster who advertised the 5 bucks a copy thing, I am
just pointing out that there is value to turn a free
(as in free beer) electronic document into a good quality
print out.

--Sylvain