Old April 25th 05, 04:17 AM
Juan Jimenez

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Juan Jimenez says...

Why didn't you and zoom show up at "my" booth so you could "throughly
enjoy" "my" reaction?

Because you didn't rate the privilege, clueless. If you had a single
neuron
left between your ears you would have figured that out for yourself...

Privilege?? You were both to cowardly to let me see zoom because you both
know
I would have called security and had him booted out again.You both knew he
was
there illegally and the only reason he got in was a snafu.

Sure, clueless, you keep believing that. Take it to the pharmacy, maybe
they'll give you something for it. chuckle

Speaking of cowards, when are you going to grow some gonads and come visit
the ANN trailer? Oh, wait, I forgot, that white stripe on your back is
nailed to your booth... hahahaha!