Old October 16th 12, 02:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Glider delivery

We used my brother's pickup and he's a lapsed glider pilot. Our own trip
was from Moriarty to Syracuse, NY so the Chicago to Elmira delivery only
added about 150 miles to the trip. The owner was in a hurry to have the
glider delivered to Harris Hill. We drove a couple of hours and got a room.
The trailer reduced our mileage, but the money helped pay for our original
trip. Everybody was happy.

"Steve Leonard" wrote in message
On Monday, October 15, 2012 9:08:25 PM UTC-5, Frank Whiteley wrote:

AFAIK, there are only four different Cobra trailer key patterns.

I just bought one of each not long ago. Proved useful at the Worlds, as one
team had lost their keys, and just happened to wander over and ask if I had
a set they could try out. Not much of an investment, and can be quite handy
when someone inevitably comes to the field without their keys.

Steve