Old September 20th 05, 12:13 AM

Jon A wrote:
On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 21:57:39 -0700, "Aluckyguess"
wrote:

Not that I dont feel bad for all the union workers and their pensions, but I
also feel bad for all the people who lost money with enron.
I am paying a 1000 a month for medical insurance, you think we could pass a
bill to help pay for that. I dont know where all this money is goin come
from, but I guess we will worry about that later.
My 401k took quite a hit when the market crashed you think we could pass a
bill for that also.
You all new this was coming it was just a matter of when. Its time to stop
the bailouts.

You guys don't get it, do you? You're not allowed to complain about
life unless you're an airline pilot. Those poor souls really know
what it is to be down on their luck. So next time you selfishly think
about your own troubles, folks in dire need, or old people who have to
eat dog food to afford their meds, consider those who have been less
fortunate in life than you have, namely airline pilots.

And personally, I don't think Congress should bail any of those
*******s out. ****-poor management, leveraging, allowing unions to
get what they want for years, big bonus money for the upper crust,
etc., etc., etc. UAL? Jesus Christ, the employees own the company
and now they're looking for a handout?

One word - Southwest!

I saw a news article linked from AvWeb earlier today that said that SWA
had over the past five years gone way out on a limb buying hedged fuel
contracts, such that their fuel price was equivalent to $25/bbl oil.
Same old, same old problem: the airlines are too big to fail. No
smaller business could f--- up this bad and stay out of Chapter 7...