Old August 9th 05, 06:04 PM
Peter Kemp

On 9 Aug 2005 08:21:42 -0700, "Rob Arndt" wrote:

Iran lies at the heart of Mideast turmoil and hates the very existence
of Israel (like most other Arab/Islamic states).

And with some justification. Israel is not some shining white knight
in the area. Address that issue and it *will* help the attitiudes of a
lot of muslims.

Or should we wait for China and N Korea to develop longer range 3-stage
missiles capable of hitting CONUS? I live in northern California and we
will be in range within a matter of years from both of these nations.
National security is hardly "war-mongering" after 9/11...

Too late. China already has a few ICBMs that are capable of hitting
large parts of CONUS.
--
Peter Kemp

"Life is short...drink faster"